Our Mission is to provide education and advocacy for people with psychiatric and/or developmental disabilities, with or without physical disabilities, so that they can achieve equal opportunities in all aspects of life. Our goal is to provide total integration of people with mental disabilities into the whole of society.
PWDF is an IRS approved § 501(c)(3) public charity. Contributions are tax deductible.
Please see our latest E-Newsletter for articles, events and latest PWDF news.
NEWS & EVENTS
- Event: Reasonable Accommodations in Housing for People with Psychiatric and/or Developmental Disabilities
- Legal Clinic for Social Security Beneficiaries with Post-Entitlement / Eligibility Issues
- Workshop: SSDI (Title II) and SSI (Title XVI) Work Incentive Rules and Overpayments for Hope Services, Pacifica
- Online Workshop: Disability Discrimination Lawsuits: Ensuring Equal Access to Advocacy for Clients with Mental and/or Developmental Disabilities
- PWDF Requests City and County of San Francisco Withdraw Its Appeal of "Sheehan" to the US Supreme Court
Donate to PWDF
- Online with Master Card or Visa through Paypal or Network for Good.
- Mail a check to us.
- Call us at 415-931-3070 to use Master Card or Visa.
- Call us at 415.931.3070 to donate securities.
- Call to discuss a charitable remainder trust in your will.
Please note: Contributions are tax deductible.