PWDF provides education and advocacy services for people with psychiatric and/or developmental disabilities. Our goal is to provide total integration of people with mental disabilities into the whole of society. PWDF is an IRS approved § 501(c)(3) public charity. Contributions are tax deductible.
Our Mission is to provide education and advocacy for people with psychiatric and/or developmental disabilities, with or without physical disabilities, so that they can achieve equal opportunities in all aspects of life.
NEWS & EVENTS
- E-Newsletter: Fall 2013
- E-Newsletter: Summer 2013
- Event: SSDI and SSI Work Incentive Rules Explained"
- Legal Clinic for Social Security Beneficiaries with Post-Entitlement / Eligibility Issues
- Seminar: Overcoming Barriers to Physical Health Care Access 'People with Mental Disabilities Have Shorter Life Spans'
Donate to PWDF
- Online with Master Card or Visa through Paypal or Network for Good.
- Mail a check to us.
- Call us at 415-931-3070 to use Master Card or Visa.
- Call us at 415.931.3070 to donate securities.
- Call to discuss a charitable remainder trust in your will.
Please note: Contributions are tax deductible.