Our Mission is to provide education and advocacy for people with psychiatric and/or developmental disabilities, with or without physical disabilities, so that they can achieve equal opportunities in all aspects of life. Our goal is to provide total integration of people with mental disabilities into the whole of society.
PWDF is an IRS approved § 501(c)(3) public charity. Contributions are tax deductible.
Please see our latest E-Newsletter for articles, events and latest PWDF news.
NEWS & EVENTS
- Upcoming Event *Note date change*: Abuse Against People with Mental and/or Developmental Disabilities Part 2: Jails, Prisons, and Law Enforcement
- Legal Clinic for Social Security Beneficiaries with Post-Entitlement / Eligibility Issues
- Event: Abuse Against People with Mental and/or Developmental Disabilities: Physical, Sexual and Verbal Abuse in Institutional or Community Settings
- Event: Supplemental Security Income (SSI) / Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) Workshop
- PWDF Asks American Medical Association, American Psychiatric Association and American Dental Association to Create Task Force to Address Inequalities
Donate to PWDF
- Online with Master Card or Visa through Paypal or Network for Good.
- Mail a check to us.
- Call us at 415-931-3070 to use Master Card or Visa.
- Call us at 415.931.3070 to donate securities.
- Call to discuss a charitable remainder trust in your will.
Please note: Contributions are tax deductible.